Thursday, October 8, 2009

Any Vera/Echo scarf experts here?

The two Vera scarves have the ladybugs, but the ladybugs are different from one another--the striped scarf bug has just legs, no body! I am assuming they are 50's-60's? They are in perfect condition, appear never used, have rolled edges but no tags. My question is, do you think they would sell as a set/lot? They are the same size, 25" square. If I keep them, I think I will tie them together and have an amazing shawl/scarf! I noticed that some of the ladybug Vera's sell for 5-6 dollars, some sell for $50, some don't sell at all! Do you think these are desirable/worth listing? The other scarf is an Echo, rolled edges, feels like silk. What is the deal with that weird shape? the scarf is much longer than it appears in photo, it's about 50" long. I thought the shape might have something to do with making it tie or hang better, but it really does not. Any ideas about this? If I list the Veras as a lot, would it make it more attractive to throw in the Echo too, or are they too different to appeal to the same buyer? TIA


Orignal From: Any Vera/Echo scarf experts here?

No comments:

Post a Comment