Thursday, October 8, 2009

How's Everyone's Sales Going?

It's been a very discouraging summer. Sept. was okay with the third week of Sept. being the type of sales I used to make which was alot. I was lucky for the first few yrs. I did this. Of course...I came in on the tail end of the fun part of ebay. I seem to have one really good week per month. I know things are picking up.....I just hope it's enough to keep us all going. I know like me lots of you do this for either a living or a very needed supplement to either your day jobs or your husband's job. That's my case. My husband's paycheck can't take care of us alone. We've both been very thankful for this means of bringing in extra cash. I would just like to know what the story is with an obviously recurring pattern of selling. Three weeks suck....one week does'nt. I keep thinking...is it my merchandise? I try to find the best stuff I can. I've started doing what foggy does and I try to list something everyday so I have stuff ending everyday. I don't know....maybe it's just a glitch in time. LOL. I always love to hear all your comments......there's just so much to be learned and everytime I post I learn something new. Thanks everyone! I wish all of you the very best in sales.....and life. LOl.


Orignal From: How's Everyone's Sales Going?

No comments:

Post a Comment