Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jr Comeco train case/box purse vintage or just older?

Hey there, I found this purse. I have my suspicions its just from say 80's maybe 90's if not this decade. Its by JR Comeco. I am confused because after researching Comeco website the purse is gone obviously discontinued. I have seen other versions on the internet selling anywhere form 14.99 up over 100.00...some are posted on the Bay here right now and all the postings say its vintage..or something. I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around the idea this is truly vintage because it for one has a made in China tag and two it has a nylon zipper. Am I way off or do you think I am correct in dating this to the last two decades? I just want to be sure I have my facts straight before listing...I don't want to give the wrong information ya know...thanks as always for the opinions The URL links are below if you want to take a gander at the purse... Link Link Link Link


Orignal From: Jr Comeco train case/box purse vintage or just older?

No comments:

Post a Comment