Friday, September 9, 2011

How to drive traffic and bidders to your s listings

As a Power Seller with 4 years experience and over 12,000 sales, I have developed the following ways to drive traffic to my store. I get between 7,000 and 10,000 unique visitors a month to my okay store.1) I try to list 10 new items every day, in different categories. That pulls in shoppers from all over okay. For example, if you have 8 pairs of women's black pants, don't list them all on the same day. List different kinds of items to get lots of traffic from customers looking for different things. You don't want to gepete with yourself by listing 10 of the same item. You've got enough gepetition on okay to start with.(2) When leaving feedback, I always use my store name in the feedback. For example, I say, "Thank you for your purchase. gee back to Atlanta Golf Shop." If you are a regular okayer, you have been sidetracked reading other okayer's feedback gements. Someone could see my store name, and decide to click over for a look - and now I have a new potential customer who may mark my store in their favorites and return later.(3) I put a link to my store on every email I send to every single person, for any rea-son. I can't tell you how many new customers I have found by doing this - my kid's teachers, the PTA president, a friend of a friend who forwarded an email from me, my dentist, etc.(4)I have a trick I call, "The Armani Factor." When I am out thrift store shopping, I look for very high end clothing, like Armani. When I find something with that label, I buy it no matter what condition it is in. Say for example it is a pair of shoes. As long as they are free of holes, and major stains, I buy them. Then, I list the item with Armani in the title and start it at 1 cent, with no buy it now. So now, I have a very high end designer name item in my store for 7 days. Those types of listings get a lot of page views, and shoppers may click over to my store and browse. You can check on okay Pulse for the most searched key words - and when you find something that has those key words in the title, put it in your store. You'll get page views and traffic. I may only break even on the shoes themselves, but the traffic that brand name generates is valuable in the long run.(5) Use RSS feeds.(6) Learn about SEO, search engine optimazation. There are free courses on the internet.(7) Use networking groups (like Yahoo Groups) and be an active member. Post daily, answer questions, and participate. Use a link to your store in all your posts.
8) Read my Power Seller's Guide to okay Selling, available in my okay store.
Happy selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment