Saturday, September 10, 2011

1934 Coca cola tray

I hate seeing people paying high prices for the reproduction 1934 coke tray. The original has a green border around the picture with the information at the bottom of the picture that tells the tray manufacture. The reproduction has a red boarder instead of green and only list the year 1934 and USA. Please do not let someone tell you the red boarder is the original. I have collected coke for many many years with my main interest being trays. There are some bargains to be found on okay however there are many items that are not as described. Anyone can be fooled as I was a couple of years ago. Do your home work, join a club, or just learn as much as you can before spending alot of money on something that is worth little if anything. Happy collecting and I hope you love it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment