Saturday, July 25, 2009

EMERGENCY - Vintage Patterns/Gargage Sale Prices?

Lovers and Sellers of Vintage Clothes and Accessories - Help! My neighborhood is having it's First Annual Neighborhood sale and my next door neighbor needs my help pricing her vintage patterns. She is in her 70's and has been sewing all her life. There are probably 200 patterns... dozens from each decade from the 1930's through the 1980's. I don't really know what exactly to tell her. I know on eBay the market would decide what a pattern is worth. And if I had the time I would list them for her. Anyway, what do you guys think I should suggest to her in the pricing of these patterns? Here is a sample of some of the oldest? Simplicity Doll Pattern 3252 23" 45Cents Simplicity Answer Dress 2444 sz 12 50Cents Butterick Boys Pajama's 6429 sz 2 35Cents McCall's Sixteen-Gore One-Piece Skirts 3553 (price torn off but looks old) McCall's Sleeveless Bouse 9028 Sz 14 35Cents McCall's Dresses 5147 Sz 13 50Cents Simplicity Boys Clothes 4533 Sz 4 45Cents Simplicity Dresses 2291 Sz 8 50Cents Anyway, these are just a few. Like I said, she has dozens of mostly womens and childrens patterns from each decade. What should I tell her to price them at? Thanks for any and all help. Gina



Orignal From: EMERGENCY - Vintage Patterns/Gargage Sale Prices?

No comments:

Post a Comment