Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just Venting!!

Venting about buyers who leave neutral or negative feedback without contacting the seller first..... I sold a 50s wedding dress last week. If you've ever sold a wedding dress you know how hard it is to pack one with all of the material. Unless you use a huge box, there just isn't any way to make it pretty. So I did the best I could and packed for protection. I even put a note in the box that it wasn't they way I like to display the item but with all the material it was the best way to ship. I woke up to a neutral feedback today, I know not horrible. But no contact from the buyer saying they were unhappy. The feedback simply says that their favorite part of the gown was damaged due to my packing. I suspect it is the flowers that were at the back waistline of the gown. And if so, I also suspect all they need is steamed to revive them. I do wish buyers would contact sellers before doing this. Like I said, just venting, so thanks for listening.



Orignal From: Just Venting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment