Saturday, July 25, 2009

need suggestions for shoes/purses/accessories references

I posted this on the shoes, purses, and accessories board but I haven't found them to be as helpful as you all. Jsales0 (and Rockeygirl) and were helpful with some modern shoe questions I had otherwise that board was not very helpful yet. This request is for both modern and vintage shoes/purses/accessories. Any good websites to help figure out type of shoes/purses/accessories and the terms for certain features of these items. I was having a hard time with modern shoes and would like to learn more (of course I'd also like info on vintage shoes but I own more modern shoes....if they are vintage then I just haven't realized it). Here's what I posted on the other board: Does anyone have any recommendations for a website that is a good reference for shoe terminology? Let's say someone has some pointy toe shoes and wants to know the proper term (I think winklepicker)...is there a site that has pictures/drawings and/or descriptions. I had to get help on several shoes (couldn't think of the word perforated, lol, for example) and it would be great if people had suggestions of good website for shoes. I'll have to check to see if any are tacked to the top but also resources/references for handbags and accessories. Please help Thanks in advance, Vicky



Orignal From: need suggestions for shoes/purses/accessories references

No comments:

Post a Comment