Saturday, July 25, 2009

Interesting Convo with a dealer, my patterns are staying here I guess LOL

So I have been trying my best to get all my patterns sorted and out the door.I have not bought any new ones for quite some time.I am basically selling off what I have and then I am done with them.They are too time consuming. I answered an ad that said "top $$ paid for patterns".The lady called me today, very nice lady.I guess she is also buying them to sell on the internet, and they have a couple ebay stores (I still have no idea who she is). I guess, and this is NOT the way I got any of my patterns she gets them from stores who (I was not clear on this) put them aside maybe in boxes? I know here I do buy them individually..I was not aware stores did this. She was interested in uncut ones only (how many vintage are uncut?) and would pay about 10 CENTS each. Now I expected NOT a pot of gold but for the older ones I thought I would sell them by box.So for 100 patterns I would get 10.00. So no.I will be keeping them. But if anyone is looking, I likely have it! I can tell you, I am not at all opposed to resale and buying for resale..but I have bought box lots from sellers for a bit more and was happy.Anyway.



Orignal From: Interesting Convo with a dealer, my patterns are staying here I guess LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment