Tuesday, July 21, 2009

OT: Paypal shipping label address question

Every now and then I try to print out a shipping label on Paypal and it tells me that the city does not match the zip code, and suggests a correct city. (It's usually the next city or town over, I assume the postal zones changed and the shipee never updated it). But here's the thing: it will literally not allow me to print out the label unless I change the city. If the address then does not match the confirmed address, doesn't that mean I'm not covered under seller protection? Again, the changes are minor, and the package would get to the buyer anyway, but I don't know how to handle this when it happens. It usually means an email to the buyer, etc etc. Annoying!



Orignal From: OT: Paypal shipping label address question

No comments:

Post a Comment