Monday, July 20, 2009

Looking for a consignor, maybe...

I'm not sure if that's the proper term or route. I started on Ebay several years ago and settled on authentic designer bags, and I'll continue with bags. What I've found is that I'm drawn to vintage items. I tried to sell some, and only a few items did well. I decided to stay away from vintage, but it breaks my heart to find something so amazing and leave it behind. With that said, I'm wondering if someone here would be interested in consigning my finds that I just can not stand to leave behind. I'm sure you all understand when I say how interesting it is to hold a piece of history. A beautiful piece of history. I have not been able to do justice for my pieces, and will not try to sell them on my own. This is my last ditch effort to have a good reason to buy them. (for instance, yesterday I came across the sweetest pair of vanity fair house slippers, and smok'n hot pumps by Oconner

Orignal From: Looking for a consignor, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment