Saturday, July 25, 2009

More vintage hats-more questions.

Hello, You helped me a month or so ago with some hats and I was wondering if somebody would be so kind and answer a few questions I have on some more hats I found. Can vintage hats be cleaned (either professionally or DIY)? I have this first hat here, which is a great hat in great shape except it looks like its dirty from being stored for years. Do you think it would be worth listing (as in getting at least 5-7 bucks for it) as it looks now? Pics are clickable by the way. Also this wool beret-Looks like the moth were starting to get to it. The holes dont go all the way thru-looks like the moths just nibbled a bit. Probably not worth listing? This hat i just love! Still has the original tag. Would 1960-70's be correct? Any way to figure out what kind of fur this is?

Orignal From: More vintage hats-more questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment