Saturday, July 18, 2009

Can you help with a couple of vintage hats?

Hi, I would like to list these hats, but I really need help with some information on them. Can you date these and maybe tell me what type of hat they are known as? I thought the black one might be a cloche but when I took the photos I thought not. I am really not sure if I even have it placed right. The tags inside are marked with "New York Creation" and "Fair Labor Standard - Consumers Protection Label". Does the strap go in the back as I have it or under the chin. What is the bid like half circle on the back? I would greatly appreciate your help. This pink hat has a union label that has the number 408931. Thank you very much for your help.



Orignal From: Can you help with a couple of vintage hats?

No comments:

Post a Comment