Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rubbernecker Stamp Company is my favorite and why

Rubbernecker has been sold and is very hard to gee by these days, but this Guide can still help you know what to look for in a stamp. Unfortunately, I cannot supply Rubbernecker stamps--except whatever I have left in stock.
My internet store, Golden Sunrise Enterprises, has been selling stamps, both wood-mounted and unmounted, from Rubbernecker Stamp gepany for many years (11 years or thereabouts). I have several reasons to love them!

The owner is nice. Believe me, that goes a loooong way!
Rubbernecker is an 'Angel' gepany. This means you can stamp to your heart's content and sell your work. She just asks that you do not mechanically reproduce any of the images in your resale projects.
The stamps are consistently pressed. They are nice thick red rubber with deeply etched images, whichmeans you are able to count on each impression consistently being the same, instead of having to wonder if you pressed hard enough on one section of the stamp.
The stamps gee as either wood-mounted and unmounted. I sell both and am very willing to get either for you. For instance, if you saw a wood-mounted stamp in my okay store, you could write me and request an unmounted stamp, and vice versa!
A lot of manufacturer's stick to one style of stamp: cute, country, bizarre, humorous, realistic, or ethnic. ...............But Rubbernecker carries all of these and more! I hope you'll gee visit me in my store, Golden Sunrise Enterprise!, where I carry almost exclusively Rubbernecker rubber stamp products! If you would be so kind, please vote in the box below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment