Friday, September 9, 2011

Flip-Fold Laundry Folder

I bought a Flip-Fold laundry folder after I saw it advertised on television, mostly to help condense and be able to fold things faster so that I could save myself some time.
This product is everything it says it is. I can fold 24 t-shirts, including those with long sleeves and the stack stands no higher than 12 inches.
This product revolutionized the way that I fold and process laundry for five people, especially considering that before the flipfold, It took twice as long to do the job and the stacks were much more messy. My children love it and have learned to use it on their own. Everyone's dresser drawers look like something out of the Stepford Wives handbook. I had a friend tell me that my linen closet should be photographed and used as a model for getting organized.
This product will fold clothes, sheets, towels...and they all gee out the same size! Towels of course will be thicker than shirts and sheets also, but they fit in the same size space, so everything looks uniform. It saved me space in every area of the house. Now I only have to store sheets on one shelf in the linen closet instead of three. The fact that everything looks so organized makes me feel alot less stressed too.
This is great for teenagers who want to do everything fast and get out of the house...this is fast and orderly at the same time.Young kids really get a kick out of using the junior size for their clothes and I have found that my daughter will actually put away her laundry peacefully after she flipfolds it whereas she groused about it before.
The product stores in a space between your washer and wall that takes up less than two inches. I stashed the flipfold in the bottom of my suitcase when I went on vacation because I knew that I was buying clothes and could buy more if I used the flipfold since it gepacts them so nicely.
I highly regemend this product for anyone who wants to simplify and gain that look and sense of order in their closets, dressers, chests, etc. It is worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment