Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Colorful linen dress...1960's? Help w/keywords, etc please!

Hi! I couldn't pass up this bright, colorful linen dress with matching belt at an estate sale today. It zips up from the side. I wish I could squeeze into this dress but no dieting is going to ever get me in it...LOL!!! I do not know much about vintage clothing and am wondering if this is something worth listing? If so, how to best describe? Is it 1960's? Would you say sundress, sleeveless, mod??? There is a label inside, says "Susan Ross". Important to mention? Here are some photos...any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I have not listed vintage clothing before. Thanks for looking! ~Caroline



Orignal From: Colorful linen dress...1960's? Help w/keywords, etc please!

No comments:

Post a Comment