Saturday, August 29, 2009

How do I handle 2 BEST OFFERS within minutes of each other?

Hi, I received a best offer on the Ramon Tenza sandals which I had posted a thread about on this board. I counter offered with a higher price then offered but lower than the listed price. As soon as I sent the msg off I got another BEST OFFER from a second bidder and it was less than the listed but more than my counter offer to the first person.My question is how do I handle this. Do I have to wait for either a bid, reply, or expiration of the counter offer time from the first interested person or can I just go ahead an accept the second best offer which is more in the price range I would gladly accept?I don't want to do the wrong thing by either bidder but, of course, the name of the game is to get the most bang for your buck.Thanks. Joci


Orignal From: How do I handle 2 BEST OFFERS within minutes of each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment