Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh my goodness! Big Haul! What do I Do??? TIA!!!

omg you guys, I think I went a little overboard, and feel very unprepared...unsure...omg... I just bought 70 vintage dresses. All came from a lady who must have worked in an office in the mid 60s to late 70s, and obviously never wore the same dress twice! 60s Mod to 70s bohemian to 70s secretary... I feel so overwhelmed and don't know where to start, I don't even have enough hangers. Or closet space! How do I go about deciding which ones to list first? I do 20 at a time, so maybe 10 REALLY cute ones and 10 average ones? Also, several of them have features I am not familiar with and may have to post for help later, so I really hope you guys don't mind... Good grief...what have I gotten myself into...tell me to breathe...smack me... no really...*thwack*



Orignal From: Oh my goodness! Big Haul! What do I Do??? TIA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment