Saturday, August 29, 2009

Several questions on this vintage Xl dress

Hi to you all. Ok I have to post this new old stock dress. It is about a size 14, and it is a Step 'n Go by Kay Whitney. Anyway, several questions on it. First, that cotton fabric that has kind of a sheen to it, is that called polished cotton (right?) or what is that it is called? Also, the flowers, there are all kinds of fabrics in violet and purple tones. Roses are in there I think. But those big violet flowers, do you have any idea on what they are? And third, I have taken the pictures on my regular mannequin and then I took one on the Plus size dress form to see how it fitted ...which one would you use for the gallery? thanks again.


Orignal From: Several questions on this vintage Xl dress

No comments:

Post a Comment