Saturday, August 15, 2009

Proactive approach to Auctiva's announcement!

Ok, I got all the b*tching out of my system about Auctiva - lol. Now, I have to figure my next step. I guess it is going to boil down to SSB or Inkfrog. I know there are a lot of satisfied users of both posting here ~ so should the deciding factor just be the couple $? What I am looking for ~ Picture hosting (need 25-50MB) Ability to launch and schedule through the site Lots of templates - I did like the templates offered at Auctiva. Big variety. Easy to use - quick to use. I want to be able to get in, get my basic settings/TOS etc saved and be able to list as quick as possible! Good track record as far as very little "downtime" It seems like both sites do exactly the same thing (except for the amont of photo hosting - but I cant imagine needing more than 300MB!) Do I just save the couple $$ and go with SSB?



Orignal From: Proactive approach to Auctiva's announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment