Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Heads Up about my Dating pages

If you use them frequently, they will be void for a few days.........I just got a cease and desist on the "lists" that are contained in my dating pages.......so just wanted to tell everyone that I have removed the offending dates and am in the process of restructuring in my own format and they will be back up and running soon......... Thanks to all who support me and Thanks to whomever emailed the author of the lists. I've been wanting to do my own format for some time and now I'm forced to........so every cloud does have a silver lining. LOL If you need help with dating, just shoot me an email. Rita I GOT A New Attitude...and a New LookRita THAT's my story and I'm Stickin' to it!


Orignal From: A Heads Up about my Dating pages

No comments:

Post a Comment