Saturday, August 29, 2009

A the winner is .....for the

Please check out my new negative....which I will try to get removed, but if they won't then please add this "nut case" to your list of BBL bidders. Some time ago, I told you the story. Buyer bought two items, didn't pay for either. I was able to resell on second chance offer the one item, but not the other. So one UPI i removed as "mutual" and the other I didn't. Ebay gave her an unpaid item strike. The person has been harrassing me with (8) different emails, begging me to remove the strike. Now she has given me a negative. What is the process to get this removed from Ebay? I am sure that I have plenty of ammunition for a removal. In the meantime, please check out her ID on my new shiny red negative and BBL her. She has obviously has gotten UPI strikes from others, and this has enabled her to bid, that is why she has drove me crazy to get it removed.


Orignal From: A the winner is .....for the

No comments:

Post a Comment