Saturday, August 15, 2009

Inkfrog users - some help with the combined pics please!

Ok..so I haven't mastered Photoshop yet. It is on my laptop and I hoped to be able to play around with it over the summer when the kids are at their dad's. I still use my Corel editing program that came with my first digital camera! (only because it is idiot-proof ) Anyway..now that I am using Inkfrog, I saw that you can combine your images - to make a split shot for the gallery. My problem is that no matter what I do, once combined they are too small for the gallery. I have tried resizing it through Inkfrog...resizing before I upload...I am just not getting it. (I think I got one pic to work right - and I figured I was just lucky!) Anyone have any tips for me? TIA ~ Christine



Orignal From: Inkfrog users - some help with the combined pics please!

No comments:

Post a Comment