Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ebay shipping insurance

I usually don't do surveys but I did one for ebay asking opinions on a proposed ebay shipping insurance. I didn't spend a lot of time reading everything closely in the survey but the gist I got was ebay wants to start offering shipping insurance. Just going on gut feelings without over thinking it, I'm against it because then I forsee them making insurance mandatory (hmm, their cut keeps growing while our prices have to go up and stars go down since costs up....yet they still don't fix the star thing [at least for domestic sales]...do away with the category of shipping costs and shipping time) I seem to be more cynical or skeptical (negative) then usual and I blame it on the cold meds. Also if this doesn't make sense then it's the nyquil (since it couldn't be me)! lol



Orignal From: ebay shipping insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment