Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OT:The hits just keep on comin!!!!

Some of you have heard this big sob story already, so please forgive. In a nutshell, my laptop, camera, medicine, school work, 3 ebay items that were ready to be shipped were all stolen from my hotel while we were packing the van. We turned around and it was gone. Anyway, I filed a police report, etc. Once I realized that the three cologne bottles were in the bag, I contacted all members, gave full refund, and started a cancel transaction option. Everyone was understanding except one. She would not accept the cancelation. I contacted Ebay by phone and they showed me how to find address, etc. I was told to try to make contact with this buyer. I've tried to call mulitple times, but no answer. She also never replies to my email. Now I have a new negative. I can't believe this....my average had just gone up. I'm on the phone now with Ebay...waiting.....to see what to do. Can anyone think of anything else that I can do to remedy this? Thanks in advance



Orignal From: OT:The hits just keep on comin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment