Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Help W 20s? Steel Cut Bead Bag

I'm reposting as another ebayer was nice enough to tell me that my pictures were too large so hope this works better. I self-reported the other post. Here's a copy and paste and hopefully smaller pictures: Hi and again thank you for helping me. I have a bunch of bags and I thought best to go through them one by one but many of them are very similar to this one with a metal frame and gold tone and silver tone steel cut beads laid in patterns. Is this one 20s? From my research here and other sites I thought it was. Whatever it is many of the others are too so I thought I'd start with this one. The interior of the frame is stamped "made in France" but there are also hand etched numbers on the other side which I thought might be a previous owner's inventory codes. One side is marked F107156 and the other side is marked 2034. The numbering is definitely hand done and not original to the bag in my opinion as the bag is French and the 7 is not crossed. Any thoughts or keywords are appreciated and most importantly is it 20s?


Orignal From: Help W 20s? Steel Cut Bead Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment