Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Had to share these 3 things I picked up today..pics, pics, pics..

First is this blue brooch, 2" diameter. I have no idea of the age and there are no markings. Lilac or periwinkle and turquoise blue stones with 5 smaller rhinestones, all prong set. Are they moonstone or cabochan? Next is this humongous woven bag from Nassau. It stands 15.5" tall, the handles add another 10", and it's about 35" in diameter. Hard bottom so it stands up by itself. What are these called ~ is it silk raffia and basketweave? And last but not least, I am in love with this newer-does-50s dress! Doesn't have the original belt but I show it with and without. Would you say Lucy or waistress?



Orignal From: Had to share these 3 things I picked up today..pics, pics, pics..

No comments:

Post a Comment