Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How To List Something

Thanks in advance to all who have time to respond. I didn't post a picture as I don't think it matters and you all can tell me what to do without seeing the item. I have a pair of sandals I want to list. They are brand new contemporary wedgies but they definitely are "vintage inspired". I know that I cannot use "vintage" in the title but is there an allowable keyword that I can use? Is "retro inspired" allowed? Or, I guess I could just list them as wedges and say something like "stylistic nod to the past" in the body of the listing. Any suggestions of how one should title "vintage inspired" items? I don't want to mislead or misrepresent in any way. If the answer is to just list them as" Perf ankle strap wedge sandals" for example or something like that I understand but if there are allowable keywords to cover vintage looking items I'd love suggestions.



Orignal From: How To List Something

No comments:

Post a Comment