Thursday, August 6, 2009

OT sorta but need some SERIOUS advice TYIA

Hi All, You all have always been so helpful to me in the past. I wonder if you can give me some advice with tis issue. I sold a stone mountain leather purse. As with all of my ads, I request payment within 3 days. This woman contacted me after getting the winning bid saying she couldn't pay for the purse right away. 3 weeks later, she finally pays. It's a soft leather purse. I packed it in a small box and shipped it on tuesday. She gets it this morning and immediatly starts complaining that I should have shipped it in a larger box because it is misshaped and what am I going to do about it. I told her that leather reshapes easy if you just stuff it with a towel and let it sit for 24 hours. She comes back still complaining, accusing me of falsiifying my pictures demanding I do something. I told her that while normally, I do not accept returns, that if she is that unhappy to ship it back and I will refund her purchase price. Well, now I get this from her: Dear purplevstarchic, I am not going to keep going back and forth about this. You have to admit you were wrong to pack it in such a way that it had to be bent? At least admit you were wrong. In the pic it stands up and now it does not. I am not going to find another box, repack it and take it all the way to the post office and pay to mail it back and have to waste my gas for something you did. If you don't want to refund my purchase price, then at least maybe half of it. I can understand not accepting returns if someone just does not like something but when it is damaged, that is a whole different story. Let me know what you are going to do. Neither of us needs negative feedback as we both have 100% and we need to resolve this amicably. There are always exceptions to everything. Nancy What do you all think I should do? I am feeling like she called me a liar and is basically threatening me with negative feedback. Please help! Kim



Orignal From: OT sorta but need some SERIOUS advice TYIA

No comments:

Post a Comment