Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vintage Links Resource - I am Cross Eyed!

I'm a little tardy working on the Fur Resource, but I did manage to get one pet project out of the way, which is compiling every Vintage Resource link I have into a sensible, orderly blog post which I can add to and edit at will: Vintage Resource Links I know I have a couple of dead links in there like all the Vintage Pavement links, but the hope is that they are only temporarily dead. If not, they will be pruned. I think I still need to add the rest of Liz/FuzzyLizzie's articles as well. What do you think? Useful? I am wondering if I missed any? . ~Katie Archivia Vintage ______________________________ Join me on the Vintage Village! (via my VV Blog): Link _____________________________



Orignal From: Vintage Links Resource - I am Cross Eyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment