Thursday, August 6, 2009

vintage hawaiian dress - is it 60's? NOS correct term? other listing hints?

Hi - I've never sold clothing before (just china and jewelry) and have this vintage dress to list. I'm hoping to get some feedback to be sure I'm on track. date: I searched this board and found some info about dating things based on patent numbers and that calculation gave me 1960/61, does that seem right? It also has a metal zipper, think I saw something here that placed that in this time period also. NOS - found this acronym and think it means New Old Stock, which I'm assuming this is, since it has original tags still attached. KW's - not sure what are most important things for title; I'm thinking "Vintage Hawaiian NOS 60's Barkcloth" I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions on any of this. tia (btw, sure is easier to take photos of this dress than rhinestone jewelry!) Oh, and I do know I need to include detailed measurements and probably some photos of seams Here are pictures of the label, tags, and dress:



Orignal From: vintage hawaiian dress - is it 60's? NOS correct term? other listing hints?

No comments:

Post a Comment