Friday, September 11, 2009

Fashion Week begins tomorrow!

Hi, everyone - I have been so crazed with everything (including doctor's visits) I have not had time to BREATHE. On my blog I've been writing lots of posts about Fall Fashion Week (technically, it's Spring Ready to Wear 2010). Not only did I get press credentials, I managed to convince the press office that since I'm disabled, I need an assistant, and they said yes! (They NEVER say yes, but the prospect of me falling over on people changed their minds!) My assistant is a fellow fashion blogger. Among the shows I'm going to are Christian Siriano, Gottex, and Norma Kamali! AND I'm going to be doing live video from under the tents. As soon as my Kodak camcorder arrives, that is. I've been spending day and night at the computer. Every day is pretty busy but I've been trying to make space for rest (there are two lounges set aside for bloggers. I may not do much blogging, more lounging.) On the doctor front, I saw my general practitioner, who is a jerk (polite word). I couldn't move my left leg almost at all, but he didn't care. However, I got a referral for a neurologist, and a referral for physical therapy, so in the larger sense I got what I wanted. I have been doing my own physical therapy for my left leg. It's still a little draggy but works, and I have my super-bitchin' cane to get me through. Now, here's where I need YOUR help! I made a photo of all of the different outfits (not quite all) and I want you to vote on what I should wear the first day! I'll also be wearing a hat and make-up. These were quick snaps...in one set I'm wearing control underwear, in another I'm not. The blue/black lace dress is for evening, as is the purple dress. (The blue La Traviata gown is just for laughs!) The flowered wiggle dress was altered to fit me like a GLOVE. I just got it back yesterday, so that's why it's on a hanger and not on me. You can go to: and enter the password "fashionweek". Looking forward to hearing your comments!All Opinions Expressed Here Are Solely Those of Bucky The WonderdogClearance Sale Going On Now!


Orignal From: Fashion Week begins tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment