Friday, September 25, 2009

Help with Vintage

I bought this today, and while I've seen/sold a lot of Lilly Pulitzer, both vintage and contemporary, I've never seen an item like this. First off, it's a mohair turtleneck in a beautiful orange juice shade, and secondly, it has a tag I've never seen. It says The Lilly...and I've seen that plenty of times before in vintage things.... But what I haven't seen, and what's not listed on the vintage label resource is that it says, The Lilly, Palm Beach, FL. I've never seen that tag....and have never seen a mohair sweater from Lilly Pulitzer either! Any thoughts on this? It's beautiful and soft and perfect. I suspect maybe it's from the 70's...it has that Mary Tyler Moore Show look I remember from then. Take a peep, I've got lots of good stuff!


Orignal From: Help with Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment