Friday, September 11, 2009

Listing question - Inkfrog - it's gonna' drive me crazy...

Hi - I still have all my old listings up through Vendio but today I decided to investigate Inkfrog (cost factor) so I signed up for a free 14 day trial with Inkfrog. This afternoon I thought I listed a pair of 40s Peep Toes in my store through their site. The listing is showing up in Inkfrog, and it's showing up under the selling section of My Ebay Summary. Heck, ebay even let me revise the listing for a price error I'd made... but it's NOwhere else to be found - not in any search (store or otherwise) and not when I click on myself for "see seller's listings". Do I need to change something in my eBay preferences to allow this auction to be seen (since I used to use vendio all the time)? ...or does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I'm terribly frustrated - was looking into Inkfrog as a way to start in a new direction with a new and improved attitude; but sadly, "it ain't working, Gladys!" ...any ideas or help welcomed.KD - Remember, STORE searches = hidden treasure!


Orignal From: Listing question - Inkfrog - it's gonna' drive me crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment