Friday, September 25, 2009

Could this Gunne dress be considered a black bride costume?

I know around Halloween, I've heard folks talk about taking older white wedding dresses and dying them black for Halloween. Could this Gunne Sax be considered that? Or is it more the CASS/SASS crowd dress? I couldn't get it zipped all the way up my manni and it's a size 5 (80s size 5 that is) so it must be running a modern size 3 or smaller. Its coloring is deceiving. In person, it looks all black but the majority has a deep, deep plum almost black coloring with the lace and bodice being more black which shows more with the flash. I think it would look cute with a pair of black stockings and granny boots.


Orignal From: Could this Gunne dress be considered a black bride costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment