Friday, September 11, 2009

Help! Looking for a consignor for ties, scarves

Last spring, I was able to clear out almost all of my vintage. I gave a lot away to some college girls who were thrilled and donated the rest. I've held on to a few treasured items and it's clear that they're not ever going to be listed. DH wants me to get them out of the house and I don't have the heart to donate them. There's lots of gorgeous hand painted and very vintage ties, fab vintage scarves, excellent vintage shoes, a few amazing hippie boho dresses and coats, and some knick knacks and first edition books worth listing. If anyone would handle them for me on consignment, please send me a note so we can set something up. Thankies, Rose


Orignal From: Help! Looking for a consignor for ties, scarves

No comments:

Post a Comment