Friday, September 25, 2009

google and ebay...item condition issues for vintage?

Ebay now uploads our items to google now...at least in theory...It has been said that google requires a condition attribute...In vintage we are not given a condition drop down box...So do we make our own ...and what do we put if we do...used .... maybe g.condition as it is written on the google website... I don't know...The new ebay is giving me a headache I tried to modify condition with the edit tool and this is what I got Some of the items you are listing are in a restricted state. After you finish your selections on this page, you will be able to edit each condition individually. My question restricted how...as in not allowed on Google ...and if this is the case how do I fix it...and why hasn't anyone at ebay helped those of us out that sell collectibles, vintage, antiques to resolve this issue Anyone know what we need to comply so ebay will put our items on Google..If they ever do I don't hold out much hope ...My TRS dashboard was supposed to have updated over a week ago...nothing seems to work around hereGEMSINVENTORY QUICK VIEW


Orignal From: google and ebay...item condition issues for vintage?

No comments:

Post a Comment