Friday, September 4, 2009

NEED HELP TO ID CHINESE SILK KIMONO ROBE JACKET

Greetings, I acquired a beautiful silk robe yesterday at a thrift shop. Does anybody know the age of it? I've found similar robes online that say 1940's. Is this that old? (I took a few pictures of the robe as well as the label too). Also, there is a single belt loop by the bosom area as well as regular belt loops around the waist. Does this mean that the robe is ONLY for women, or used as an option if a woman decides to wear it? I put it on to size it up. I am male, about 5'10. The cuff goes down to my mid hand, and when folded up, it hits about 4'' above my wrist. The length of the robe hits my mid-calf. Pictures below, thanks!!!


Orignal From: NEED HELP TO ID CHINESE SILK KIMONO ROBE JACKET

No comments:

Post a Comment