Thursday, September 17, 2009

80's Christian Dior Fur~Nedd help ID'ing Fur

Hi, I posted on the VFG earlier and have not had much success to id'ing this fur! I have read several resources on fur and I am still at a loss! I live in the south and there is not furrier close by! So it will be several weeks before I can make it to the closet furrier for an id! But, the not knowing is killing me! I belive it was made in the 80's! I have wondered if it was a Lynx, if so, it would have to be a Russian White Lynx and it would have to be the 'belly' of the animal! But, those are very rare! I would be in shock! My next thought was possibly an artic fox that is Lynx dyed! I am sure there is another white animal with black spots..But I just can't think of it or have not read about it yet! So if someone else can add to my imagination please do so!!! Any help identifying the type of fur this is would be great! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! [IMG]Link[/IMG] [IMG]Link[/IMG] [IMG]Link[/IMG] [IMG]Link[/IMG]


Orignal From: 80's Christian Dior Fur~Nedd help ID'ing Fur

No comments:

Post a Comment