Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am so agro with a bad seller!

AND i am gonna put this out here as i know how bright you all are......I want my money back! So here is the deal. Friend buys Vintage indian dress from seller. Her new paypal will not work So rather than the seller be out of pocket i pay for it. 117.00! Item arrives with holes all over it the size of Texas. Seller offers 20 bucks refund.. but i am asking for a full refund because it isnt repairable and not as described at all. I talking holey! and not on the seams either. Paypal says because i sent the money for the purchase i have no leg to stand on and must escalate this with the a cyber crime unit. BTW the seller after i filed a dispute claims she doesnt know what item i was refering to....SHE knows what item...her mom has just died and she is working that angle. item is 350230913374 what can i do to get my money back? ideas? ilish


Orignal From: I am so agro with a bad seller!

No comments:

Post a Comment