Friday, September 11, 2009

Anyone use Shipping Assistant for International?

Needed to do an International First Class label, so opened Shipping Assistant and filled in the info. When I click on "Print", I keep getting a warning saying that I need to "Review and Agree to Mailing Conditions and Customs Information". OK. So I go into the area at the very lower right and click on Mailing Conditions; can only print a copy or cancel. Go into the area that says Customs Information and the same thing. There is no box anywhere in that area to check that you agree to the above, so I can't print my label. Without agreeing, I can't even save the label to print later when I figure out what I need to do. I even went as far as to re-install Shipping Assistant thinking that something had corrupted. Still the same scenario. I know its got to be something easy, so what am I missing. btw - don't suggest using Paypal shipping as my printer refuses to cooperate on International labels thru that site also. Thanks for any help.


Orignal From: Anyone use Shipping Assistant for International?

No comments:

Post a Comment