Friday, September 11, 2009

Foggy, please read re: elephant hide

On my other thread about the elephant boots, someone suggested that it was not legal to sell, you responded that it can be sold. I got a message from an ebayer, he was polite, did not seem to want to cause problems, but said he had some elephant items pulled, and that elephant is not allowed according to ebay policy. He said he was not going to report it, but I might want to remove auction on my own. I am hesitant to even write this and call more attention to the issue, but I am wondering, should I just leave it as is? Should I replace 'elephant' with 'exotic' but leave the description the same? I did mention to him that there are many elephant boots listed, he said that it is sometimes hit-or-miss as to what gets reported. Auction has 4 more days to go. If ebay finds it or someone does report, will it affect my ability to list other (non-elephant) items? Ugh, I swear, these boots are cursed! Thanks for all past help. Debra


Orignal From: Foggy, please read re: elephant hide

No comments:

Post a Comment