Friday, September 4, 2009

I just went off the DEEP END!!!...and told a CUSTOMER OFF!!!

this has never happened before...I'm usually pretty laid back, and can take a lot of crap from some anoying customers while still posting the little "smiley face"...but today...today I sent a customer this email after they told me they couldn't pay... "I have to tell you are the most troublesome ebayer ever...between the Flight Jacket, the Elf Boots, the Granny Boots and NOW the Maverick Jacket, you have continuously caused me extra work for no good reason...I have tried to be polite and and bit my tongue while totally kissing your sorry ass...I have had enough, you are BLOCKED and not welcome back..." I had rec'd about 20 emails from this person in the past week ...wanting me to relist items they missed, cancelling their bids on current items and wanting me to contact winning bidders to see if they would relinquish their winning bids...the final straw was to inform me they couldn't pay for the one item they actually bid on and won...so BIZARRE!!!...I've been a seller on here for about 6-7 years, I can, and have, put up with some "Funky Stuff" it's tough at times but it goes with the territory...on one hand I'm worried about how ebay will react (I do LOVE it here!)...but on the other it feels SO FREEKIN GOOD!...any support? Kevin


Orignal From: I just went off the DEEP END!!!...and told a CUSTOMER OFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment