Friday, September 4, 2009

Something scary happened to me yesterday (as a seller)..Here's the long version...I bought a manni/stand several weeks ago from a seller. I received the manni but no stand. Emailed seller and he says he will send then nothing for awhile. I emailed a couple of times, received no answer, and then filed a dispute with PP. We were still in the "resolution" phase of the dispute going back and forth. I just requested the stand to be sent and seller states to PP that the stand was not included. (It most certainly was and was even confirmed in a follow up email from seller two weeks ago when I inquired about the rest of the shipment) Anyway, yesterday I received an email from Ebay saying to call so that the dispute could be take care of. I called and it went like this: Ebay: Can I have your name, ebay id, etc? Me: stacisvintagenmore, etc Ebay: What can I help you with? Me: You emailed and said to call Ebay: Let me see..ahh yes, go into your PP account and close the dispute and I will refund your money. Me: uh, ok THAT WAS IT! There was no way the lady even read the dispute!!!!!! It was a 2 minute call! I believe as a buyer I should have received my stand and had every right to file a dispute BUT they didn't even look into the case. She just refunded! As a seller, this scares me! Has this happened to anyone else? Staci


Orignal From:

No comments:

Post a Comment