Friday, September 4, 2009

Years Peacock made shoes?

I was just going throiugh my vuintage shoe collection trying to decide which ones can be refurbished..mainly ones that I can actually walk in..it seems like the 50's and 60's pointy toed ones are a bit wobbly! My question is about a pair of vintage sty 40;s shoes that I bought on herer years ago. The inside says "Peacock Shoes" in one shoe and the other says "Shoe Box Studio City" I tried to google but only found new Shoe Box stores and only one near Studio City (Woodland)...I don;t have a pic..but can anyone tell me by the shop and maker if they are truly vintage..they look brand new and have leather soles... Just wondering if I should have a cushion sole puyt in..like I said they are mint and never worn.. Tanks a bunch !! Anita [imgLink[/IMG][/URL]


Orignal From: Years Peacock made shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment