Friday, September 4, 2009

My listing removed by eBay ... bizarro-weirdness.

I had a (re)listing removed by eBay for being a prohibited item. They were American-made vintage alligator pumps - not unlike many other vintage alligator shoes actively listed on eBay right now. They had previously been listed for 30 days without any problem. I'm not at all sure that this particular alligator is identifiable as a prohibited subspecies and contacted eBay about it. No real biggie. THIS is the strange part: The copy of my email contact with eBay (through eBay links to the proper recipient).. the copy that comes back to my email... is from another eBay member and NOT from eBay! This is a member that I had a quite satisfactory transaction with back in February. Might this mean that the item was reported to eBay by this member? Confused! ____________________ I'll secondhand that!


Orignal From: My listing removed by eBay ... bizarro-weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment